63 Fitzwilliam Street
Tel: +44 (0)28 9024 2867
Email Us: email@example.com
View: Google Street View
Arnie's is a small, friendly, independent hostel situated in
the beautiful Queen's University area of Belfast, just 10-15 minutes
walk from the city centre.
Arnie's is the ideal place to explore the culture, nightlife, shops and entertainment in Belfast.
We're also a recycling hostel!
Information and Facilities
- Small 22 bed hostel
- Victorian Town House
- No curfew or lockout
- From only £10 a night
- Free tea and coffee on arrival
- Real coal fires and small garden
- Cab tours of Belfast available
- Arnie's two dogs, Rosie and Snowie!
Getting to Arnie's!
- By bus, Arnie's is close to the Europa bus centre on Great Victoria Street.
- Via train, the closest stations are 'City Hospital' and 'Botanic'.
- By air - Belfast City and Belfast International are the major airports near Belfast.
- And walking, Arnie's is just 10 to 15 minutes walk from the city centre.